"You're blessed when you're content with just who you are—no more, no less. That's the moment you find yourselves proud owners of everything that can't be bought." Matthew 5:5

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kurt's Creation & Festival Fun

From now on, this week is officially crazy.  I joined the My Waterloo Days volunteer committee this year and the festival starts today, woohoo!!  For those of you that aren't from around here, My Waterloo Days is "a community-wide, annual festival organized by volunteers to showcase and celebrate Waterloo's cultural and recreational opportunities."  It's packed full of free concerts, carnivals, big crowds and of course...lots of food and beer! For the next couple days you can find me in my office - or there. 

Since MWD is filling up my free time, I asked Kurt to make dinner last night. I came home from my meeting to find that he creatively combined our limited amount of groceries (I have clue where all our food goes!) to make a very unique, kind of scary, but surprisingly tasty dish.  If you'd like to try it at home here is what you need for Kurt's Creation:
2 packages Ramen Noodles
1/2 jar of your favorite salsa
1/2 pound beef (browned & drained)

...I warned you it was "creative".  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment