Our motto for the week is "out with the old, in with the new" and it couldn’t be more fitting! On Tuesday we finished deep-cleaning our apartment...for the very last time. We have had a great year in APT 10... This was the first place we lived together so it had special meaning to both of us. Kurt even hit his knee to propose in the living room there... so its safe to say that it was a bittersweet feeling to shut the door on APT 10. (I may have teared up a little thinking about the proposal...but hey, it only happens once!)
On the same day we said goodbye to APT 10 our new furniture was delivered to our house! It is nice to have our patio furniture out of the living room and back where it belongs. Were already loving the new addition and I’m happy to report that our paint colors nicely compliment the new set. I was a little worried buying burgundy furniture but its perfect! Pictures to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment