"You're blessed when you're content with just who you are—no more, no less. That's the moment you find yourselves proud owners of everything that can't be bought." Matthew 5:5

Saturday, November 13, 2010

No Report.

November has been uneventful so far so we really have nothing cool to report.  In the spirit of blogging I figured we ought to post something so here it goes!

Kurt has jumped on the "No Shave November" bandwagon....sort of.  Technically he didn't shave the last week in October either but evidently facial hair is handy when you work outside so I can't blame him. The other reason I say "sort of" is because he's still shaving his 'stash which results in this... 
Contrary to popular belief this man is NOT Amish.


Kurt is convinced that people treat him different now that he has an "Amish" beard.  It's pretty funny -- a lot of people actually comment on it.  Since he has no intentions of shaving this winter I guess we'll be dealing with a whole different monster next month!  Eww, long beards creep me out.  He'll be like Santa Claus by the time Christmas is here!! 

On another note, again pretty boring, Pita got a new T-Shirt.  You remember how he totally changes when he's clothed?  We proved that theory when we took off his Halloween sweater and he slowly regressed back to the weird-o dog that he was before... He seems to like his new shirt and I gotta say, we get a kick out of it too!  Check it out...
Hilarious, right?  Now he's a real man.
That's all for now!  Have a fabulous weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment