It's time. Time to look back and gush about our wedding day, that is. I've been kind of ignoring the fact that our once-in-a-lifetime, magical, memorable, monumental big day is actually in the past now. Like, it is over. It's a weird feeling and I'm 1000% (yes one thousand percent) sure that this is the usual wedding wind-down for brides and grooms all over the nation.
The sudden acceptance of our wedding's place in our memory bank was sparked by our recent attendance of yet another wedding. We hit the road to Chicago last weekend and shared in my cousin, Christy & Wayne's big day! They planned an intimate wedding in the city complete with an amazing venue right on Lake Michigan. It was simple, beautiful and perfectly fitting for the happy couple! (CONGRATS guys!)
| Check out that view! And gorgeous weather, too!! |
| Just lovely, isn't it?! <3 |
On that note, we'd like to share the slide-show that we put together for our wedding! It makes us smile every time we watch it... plus, you might learn a little about Kurt & I as you see us grow up. Pictures are worth a thousand words, right?! Haha! This slide-show was played at the church while guests were seated before our wedding ceremony. Our awesome pastor ended up using it as the inspiration for the sermon she gave during the ceremony -- I think of it often and I'm sure it will always have a special place in our hearts. Enjoy!
(Ps. There's music! Turn it up, yo!)
No comments:
Post a Comment