Not on a arc with stinky animals but until we begin our married life! :) I couldn't resist the biblical reference because we've been searching for the perfect bible verses for our ceremony today -- it's about time we make a decision on this! Anyways, I'm happy to report that disaster was averted and my wedding gown is restored to it's original beauty.
Thank God. Now those busy bees at the bridal boutique are working to make it fit perfectly. We're getting so close, I can't wait for Kurt to see it! We've been traditional and he doesn't know a single thing about the dress. It'll be cool to see his face that day.... Can you tell I totally have bridal brain right now? I'll snap out of it.
We enjoyed another weekend at home (that's right... 2 in a row!!!) and even had the chance to hit the town with some buddies. Check it out...
 |
Edgar visited and he came armed with loads of mexican food to throw on the grill.
** it.was.awesome. ** |
 |
We had some drinks on Main Street in Cedar Falls...
Aren't they cute? |
|
|
 |
| Kurt & I kicked Edgar & Chad's butts in pool. More than once. |
 |
| Yes, we sometimes coordinate our outfits. We are that couple. |
 |
| Note to Self: Don't bring men to a Martini Bar. |
Aside from our weekend fun we also had car trouble x 2. Kurt's truck broke down on Friday and still isn't running... so it remains in the parking lot at work. My car had some sudden (sort of scary) braking issues so I dropped it at the shop this morning. Hopefully we're back up and running soon! Car crap can be so annoying...not to mention expensive! At least the sun is shining out there -- gotta love spring!!
Adios for now. Time to throw some brats on the grill,
yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment