Well, Rockie is still adjusting and as she gets more comfortable she gets rowdier. I have to remind myself that she's still a puppy even though she's big! Overall we can't really complain because she's still nice and quiet and is a well-behaved dog when we're hanging out with her or have friends over but she does like to dig up our landscaping and chew on random things (while leaving her dog bone untouched...). I guess we're all adjusting! haha!
Kurt turn 24 last week and he had "the best birthday ever"! (SUCCESS!) We invited our friends over and threw a little party to celebrate the new house and Kurt's birthday all in one night. It a lot of fun to show everyone around, grill out, break in our "party room" in the basement, make s'mores and hang out all night. We're lucky to have such great friends!!
| 24 candles! ...And YES of course we sang to him. :) |
| The girls kicked butt at Survivor Flippy Cup...undefeated!!! |
Speaking of birthdays, we have to give a special shout-out to my awesome "little" brother! Matt turned 14 last week and I can hardly believe that he's growing up this fast. I remember his 1st birthday when he tried to eat his cake by putting his whole face in to take a bite, SO CUTE. Now he'll be getting his driver's permit, so watch out!! :)
![]() |
| Happy Birthday Matt!!! You're the BEST "little" brother I could ever ask for! :) |
| Ashley, my co-worker, and I "Wearing our Flair" on Team Recruitment Day! |
Last but not least there's been some recent excitement as well! As the search for the perfect wedding dress continued my Mom and I decided we needed to take an afternoon to really hit the local bridal shops and focus on narrowing it down. Shopping for your wedding dress is surprisingly hard because there are SO many beautiful dresses out there. On Wednesday we hit the jackpot... There was a dress that both my Mom and I had torn out of a magazine (on separate occasions) and we were hoping to find it. After a couple months of looking around we finally found it on the rack at a local bridal boutique yesterday.. The minute I put it on my Mom began crying!! It has every element of a bridal gown that I was hoping to find. It's simply PERFECT.... so we bought it. WHEW, now the wait begins. 4-6 months until it's here in my size and then a couple more months of alterations. But so worth it for the BIG DAY. <3

No comments:
Post a Comment